- Fellowship is not just a bunch of Christians gathered together and talking.
- Fellowship in the Greek is Koinonia - to share something in common
- What is it that we shared in common?
- Through the Gospel of John we see that we share the Life of God, the Light of God,
and the Love of God
- Fellowship is a process and progresses deeper from Life to Light to Love
- The Life was not available to us, but through the Cross, the Lord has poured out His Life, and now indwells in us
- Fellowship is not just talking, but needs the Word (Rhema) of God to edify and build up
- The Love of God is different from love of man, it is selfless, self-denying, willing to wash the feet and serve others