It Is I, Do Not Be Afraid (Matt.14:22-33)
1. From Jesus' surprising behavior here, we get a picture of what God is like:
2.Sometimes we feel like our life-experience is like the disciples in the boat
3. They need most of all faith. But how could they get it?
4. When Jesus came and spoke, everything changed.
5. The Bible creates faith in us. But we need to know how to read it.
6. But sometime even after we have faith, we do stupid things, why?
7.Here is the surprise- he never becomes too small, too weak or disappeared
8. He will reach out and hold us up. We need only to cry, Lord!,
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
是我, 不要怕 (太14:22-33)
四. 當耶穌來和說話, 所有的事改變了。